Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Beehive Express has left the station.
Feb. 2015
"A Winter Kiss"
I am so proud that I joined Scrappy Bee its so much fun and a lot of wonderful people there.
  Make sure you stop at all the places along the way and get some great goodies!

Also don't forget to Follow or Subscribe to my blog while you are here.
I will post a lot of freebies that you don't want to miss, including Commercial Use Products!
 


www.countrystyledesigns.com/Freebies/CSD_AWinterKiss_ScrappyBeeExpress.zip

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such pretty papers with us, I love them.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for your lovely contribution, I appreciate your hard work and kindness in sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always great to get solid papers - thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors!!! Love the papers!!! Thank you much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much. :) God bless you.

    ReplyDelete