Sunday, June 1, 2014

Beehive Express June Blog Train

The Beehive Express has left the station.
I am so proud that I joined Scrappy Bee its so much fun and a lot of wonderful people there.
This is the first time I am joining in on their blog train, so make sure you stop at all the places along the way and get some great goodies!

Also don't forget to Follow or Subscribe to my blog while you are here.
I will post a lot of freebies that you don't want to miss, including Commercial Use Products!

www.countrystyledesigns.com/Freebies/CSD_BeachSide_ScrappyBee_JuneBlogTrain.zip

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Beachside kit, great selection of summer items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the drift wood signs!! The umbrella is adorable! Love the wood frame!! Papers are awesome!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! :) Thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete